blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Always Posting Cool Stuff

If you're not reading the Josh Rubin Cool Hunting blog, you should be. The tagline is "Stuff from the intersection of design, culture and technology". And its truly that - an eclectic mix of all kinds of stuff. Categories include:

  • Art
  • Design
  • Devices
  • Food
  • Future
  • Mobility
  • Music
  • Sneakers
  • T-Shirts
  • Travel
I enjoy the Design, Devices, Food and Travel postings the most; I tend not to get the T-Shirt and music posts. No surprise there, I guess. I haven't been able to find separate feeds for the categories, but I'm looking. Josh - Rubin or Spear (there are two) - if you're reading this, that's a feature request).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home