blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

3 Boys Update

This just in from Orlando... the Indie Film Fest at Megacon went really well! Several films were shown to an audience of maybe 100. Best of all, the audience laughed in all the right places in Milk Maids. The movie is intended to be schlocky, so if the humor didn't play, the movie wouldn't play well...

Pat said he couldn't stand to be in the room when the movie started, but by the time the shower scene started (sorry for the little spoiler) he had snuck back in. Its a nail-biting experience seeing your own film in front of audiences - I understand why some filmmakers won't don't do it.

I wish I could have been there, but I'm kind of shy and wouldn't have enjoyed having 100 people to talk to about the film (grin). Actually, I would have loved to have been there, and would have been especially anxious to get a couple of quotable sound bites from the MegaCon producers about the Indie Film Fest and/or the film, but hey - you can't be everywhere, now can you?

Way to go Pat. Sláinte, and have a cold one for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home