blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Moss Grows on blahgRolling Stone...

Damn, I'm monitoring over 100 RSS feeds now thanks to NewsGator - I'll bet some of you monitor hundreds or even thousands. Great source of info, but I'd better start organizing them into categories or I'll never get them all read as the number continues to grow.

I see my blahgRoll needs serious attention, too. The Blogrolling service is working great, and thank dog its idiot-proof (that's not just a marketing claim - I've actually proven it) - I'm just too fickle to pick what I want to list there, and too lazy to change it. If you want to be listed, post a comment - no one's tried shameless self-promotion for that yet (grin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home