blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Things I Love About Blogger... NOT!

Blogger has had a downright annoying tendency to suck witty posts-in-progress off my screen and into the bit bucket lately. Just wrote a great one (hey, they're all great, aren't they!), went to post it, got a nonspecific posting error and *poof*. Gone, just like that. Second time today. You'd think I'd learn.

I suppose I could devise a system of editing posts (in or out of Blogger), saving them locally and THEN posting them, but that would, well... suck. So, I think the search for a new blog host or tool is on. I have a variety of web hosting accounts I can easily implement (something); I've just found it so easy to pop into Blogger - no maintenance, no upgrades, etc.

Unfortunately, today, I'm getting exactly what I'm paying for the service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home