blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

"Kiss Me, I'm on TV"

Mctv

Turns out my presentation this morning was broadcast live via Martin County's government-access TV station, MCTV. Wonder whether I looked like a blithering idiot, so I think I'll watch it. The material will re-broadcast and re-run on the web tomorrow (Weds 2 Mar) at 9 am and 10 pm, Friday 4 March at 4 pm, and Saturday 5 March at 10 am (all Eastern time).

I expect you'll all tune in. We started our stuff about a half hour into the meeting, so you might want to use that time for setting up your DVR, popping some popcorn, calling some friends over to watch... you know the usual stuff. You ARE going to watch, right? (grin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home