blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Testing BlogJet

Harry picked up on my not-so-subtle Blogger frustration and recommended BlogJet – a desktop blog client.  Admittedly, I’ve done zero research, but I’ve learned that even a mention from Harry makes software worth checking out, so I am.

I’m hoping this will help me address Blogger’s voracious appetite for eating posts, but I’m also expecting it will greatly improve my posting workflow… Hello still craps out in its current version on my machine (its a known problem, but I don’t see a known solution).  Manually FTP’ing pics one place and then manually having to refer to them in Blogger is a pain, so if BlogJet helps there, too, all the cooler.

The company has free 30–day demo available at http://blogjet.com.  I’m not sure the software will be worth $40, but I’m giving it a whirl to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home