blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Holidays, Friends and Food...


Happy Handmade
Holidays


Popped on over to Pat's last night after dinner. Not that any time's a bad time, but the holidays are just a great time to spend with friends, aren't they?

I have to admit I had an ulterior motive, though... besides being an accomplished filmmaker Pat's a serious foodie, and can cook his ass off. Last night he was making Pear Chutney from scratch. I got to prep, which is always fun, and the recipe is so easy, but its so good. Only downer is it has to sit for a week to blend before we eat it - damn! Had a few nips of my homemade Limoncello from last year... time to make more of that.

Food's a great equalizer, and socializing while preparing food for friends and family one the things I truly enjoy, and that I don't do anywhere near enough of. I feel a feeding frenzy coming on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home