blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Comments and Trackback Added...

"Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog."

Given everything I've read today about assholes that enter ads as comments on blogs everywhere, I'm wondering how long it will take to get spammed. The Trackback feature Haloscan provides seems very cool, though. I can see it dealing with part of the commenting issue for me - I like to comment on others' blogs but they have to have comments active, or I can write in my blog and trackback to their entry - remotely commenting their blog. What you don't get is the random comment from someone that's not doing Trackback.

We'll see how this goes. If you're using Trackback and its working or not, leave a comment. Don't leave a comment trying to sell me crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home