blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Buzz Bruggerman is NOT a Marketer...

Buzzmodo

Buzz Bruggerman of ActiveWords is NOT a marketer.

Neither is he a/an:

  • Lawyer
  • Businessman
  • Visionary
  • Salesperson
  • Evangelist

Oh, sure.  Buzz practices law, has a business or two, is a visionary, sells and certainly evangelizes, so I’d understand if you mistook him for any of these things.  But first and foremost, Buzz Bruggerman is a story-teller.  And a pretty darn good one at that.

I had the good fortune to meet Buzz (thanks for the meal, BTW) this week and hear his story – or stories, to be more exact.  Fascinating guy, and fascinating product and vision.  Active Words is truly a productivity tool I can use, and I’m going to.  But what impressed me more than the product was Buzz’ energy, his passion and his vision.  All quite refreshing, if a little exhausting (sorry Buzz – it was already late in my day!).

If you’re not familiar with ActiveWords, its a utility that will basically allow you to set up keywords for nearly any type of action or activity with your computer.  Which you can type anywhere.  In any context.  Others can certainly describe it better than I can, but that’s my short version.

The product is cheap for what it does – about $50 a year to keep current with free updates/upgrades, tech support, etc. – and should easily save you many times that.  Its already saving me time, money and aggravation.  And that’s without even touching the TabletPC features.

Thanks for taking the time for the personal demo, Buzz, and for telling at least part of your story.  I’m eager to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home