blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Drowning in Liquid Sunshine...

Crappy day here today; raining its ass off.  We need the rain to combat what many think could be a terrible wildfire season (lots of new fuel courtesy of the hurricanes)but too bad its today too bad ‘cause it probably cancelled/postponed the golf benefit Greg Norman was sponsoring at his chi-chi Medalist here in Hobe Sound for Tsunami relief.  In which, I understand from the Stuart News, former presidents Bush and Clinton were scheduled to play.

Ghwb  Wc 

For you W haters out there (I know who you are!), don’t get all excited – he’s still firmly in office.  I was talking about George Herbert Walker Bush, the 41st president of the United States.

Gwb

I was hoping to see GHWB here in Hobe Sound, unlikely as it would have been.  Worked a detail for him when he was VP and his mom lived here on Jupiter Island – wonder where that letter is... hmmm.  Anyway, it was a blast; I liked the guy and his politics (I can see the comment flamethrower coming now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home