blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

blahgRolling...

While we're on the subject of handy little blog widgets, I thought I'd mention the blogrolling tool/service that forms my blahgRoll for me. Blogrolling.com is a free service that lets you easily build and maintain a blogroll (with no technical knowledge) and then host it/post it on your blog.

It was idiot-simple to implement (again, some of you know me!):

  • Create an account.
  • Enter a few links.
  • Copy one line of code.
  • Paste code into Blogger template.
I upgrated to the Gold version for $20 US just so I could add some cool little icons to indicate which of the blogs on my blahgRoll had been updated and some other stuff (which isn't working quite right). I highly recommend the free service - the jury is still out on the $20 investment, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home