blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Sorry Dave...


Sorry Dave!

When I got the computer this morning I had the following e-mail waiting for me from Technorati support:


Chris,

Searching for your own blog URL will show you links to it,
not your own posts. The idea behind cosmos is to show people
linking to you; the assumption is that if you know the url, you
don't really need us to show you the posts.

I hope that makes some sense.

To which I gingerly respond... DUH!

I was curious how quickly Technorati indexed posts (it turns out its generally within minutes!), so I put my blog URL in, not the content of a post. The service isn't designed to regurgitate every posting one makes). Funny... when you use it right, the service works every time!

Sorry for the trouble, Dave. Thanks for watching this latest edition of "Stupid User Tricks", and now a word from our sponsors...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home