blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

A little good karma, anyone?


Some Good Karma?

After I posted my rant on The Great LiveStrong Ripoff, I realized I might be able to do a little good. Unfortunately, my limited PhotoShop skills really hampered me, but I created a little WearYellow ad, which I've included and added to my Blogger template. Its not perfect - and its not completely good karma, since its essentially another kind of rip off - I don't have any permission to use these images - but what the heck; if a couple of people click through and learn about the Lance Armstrong Foundation's efforts - they're focused on education and helping people live with cancer - then its worth the risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home