blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Honorable Mention...

Hey - blahgkarma got an honorable mention today. Not in the traditional "you ALMOST won" something sense... better than that my friend Harry Pierson mentioned me and my blog on DevHawk today. That's pretty cool. Somehow it makes blogging seem a little bit more real (did it feel surreal for anyone reading that's not a writer when they started putting thoughts online?).

Thanks for the kind words, Harry. I owe you dinner at Jak's.

I'll have to write sometime about the project we met on - the State of Washington Digital Government Academy; one of the most challenging and rewarding projects I've worked. Met lots of great folks, learned more than I taught, and earned a gazillion frequent flyer points (the weekly commute from South Florida to Seattle to Olympia was a bitch, though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home