blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Anyone Read This Book?


Anyone Read This?

Even though our fiscal year at work doesn't end for another couple of months, I always find myself near the end of a calendar year thinking about what I've done for the last year, and what I hope to do in the coming. No New Years Resolutions - just a little reflection and then a little action. One thing I'd like to do is be better organized...

Matt Williams blogged a while ago about a book, method and some technology for getting better organized called Getting Things Done by David Allen. It helped Matt... I've thought about trying it but haven't gotten off my butt to do so. And then tonight in a Microsoft e-mail this book popped up. I've generally thought the Microsoft Press books I've bought have been worthwhile - albeit all on techie topics. This one seems a little different - maybe a mix of method and technology. If you've read Take Back Your Life, then comment on it. I'd rather hear that someone's read it and get a mini-review than just dumping the $20 or so on it blindly...

I do live in Outlook, so one of these could be a good start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home