blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Faux blahgKards...

Blahgcard

Faux blahgKards… something I was playing with thanks to Hugh Macleod’s Gaping Void (Hugh’s the artist, and a very interesting blogger). I may have to get a handful of these – Hugh, not all the new designs are showing up in the card configuration window, and so you know I like the “I just started blogging” card the best, but for the sake of that “three times karma” thing, I don’t want to piss anyone (else/new) off.

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 09:35:00 AM, Blogger Sandy Kemsley said...

I bought the "read my blog" cards and distributed them as my business card at the FileNet user conference last week -- lots of raised eyebrows but everyone remembers them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home