blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hey, I DID BEAT THEM TO IT...

I made a tongue-in-cheek comment in my FilmLoop post this afternoon about a few blogging A-Listers not having mentioned it, and whether I beat them to it.  Well, it turns out I did!  Scoble mentioned my blahgKarma post (I guess he’s subscribed)… and he commented that I did beat him, Halley Suitt and Buzz Bruggeman in blogging on it.  Now THAT’s funny!

My crystal ball sees Halley making crazy FilmLoops of her son and sharing them with her friends any minute now.  And who knows what Buzz will Loop… there’s no telling!

I’m sure I just burned up one more minute of fame with this.  Only 11 minutes to go…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home