blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Something to Learn...

Are any of you out there using Mind Mapping techniques, or even better MindJet’s MindManager software for TabletPC?

Mind Mapping is a skill I’d desperately like to learn… friends and business associates know I can hardly talk without having a pen in hand and paper at ready to draw a picture.  And don’t stand between me and a whiteboard – you could get hurt.

I think I just think and work better visually.  And while I have my own crude manner of expressing and relating thoughts on paper (you don’t want to see it), having a structure/method to the madness would be great.

Trouble is I don’t really know where to start.  I have a TabletPC and will be replacing it soon with an updated/upgraded model, so I’ll even have a similar tactile experience to pen and paper, but where the heck do you start to crack the nut on the methodology, much less the software.  Any suggestions greatly appreciated, and the more visual, the better.  Oh, and please don’t suggest the "MindManager for Dummies" book – I don’t go out of my way to spend money while I’m being insulted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home