blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Summer's Here...

Summer arrived today in South Florida.  Early summer, granted, but summer.  The way I know is that today is one of the two significant weather days of the year I’ve written about before – the day when the humidity returns.  Oh, sure… we’ll get the tease of a few more nights with the windows open, maybe even one more cold front, but its so humid right now that it HAS TO BE summer.

Bummer. 

I hate having the AC on with the house all buttoned up for months at a time.  Doesn’t seem right… must be my New England upbringing.  I want that fresh air, but not when its so thickly-humid I can cut it with a knife…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home