blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I Found a Joint Today...

Like Robert Scoble, I am, in fact, a “fat white guy”.  And, I love to eat.

Driving around today looking for a bite, and I stopped into a place I used to frequent for breakfast years ago.  Changed hands a couple of times – a little hole-in-the-wall place.  Which, as it turns out now, makes an AWESOME burger and fries.

Check out the Whistlestop Cafe in Port Salerno if you have a chance.  Its a tiny burger and sandwich joint on the west side of A-1–A just south of Salerno Road.  Great eats – I had a hard time deciding between the sausage and peppers and the burger until I saw one.  It was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home