blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Premature Clue-age...

Oops...

I might have been premature in posting my Seattle clues below. I'm trying to commit for the Blog Business Summit coming up at the end of the month, but I have a question outstanding for my boss so I haven't locked it in yet.

Harry left me a VM saying it was nice he had to hear from blahgKarma that I'm coming, rather from me. He also said I'd better come 'cause he told Scoble I'm coming, and if I don't he (Harry, not Scoble) will look bad and will have to kick my ass. Which, if you know Harry, you know he could do. Easily. While juggling or coding, or both.

I hope I can work this out. The conference has a bunch of great speakers and interesting attendees lined up, plus it will be great to travel and have a little fun. Not to mention seeing friends like Harry and Jules, who are not only expecting a new baby, but are looking at a new house too - thinking good thoughts for you guys on both fronts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home