blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Get Out the Vote!


Get Out the Vote!

Saw a reminder somewhere that the 2005 Bloggies ballots are up. So get out and vote! blahgKarma donated $20.05 for whoever winds up the winner of the Best American Blog category. I'm disappointed that none of my nominees for any category made it to the ballot (you might know who you are).

I won't likely make it to the South by Southwest where the awards will be given out. If you'd like to be my proxy at the awards presentation, e-mail me at cchurch (that funny little 'at' sign) techplanning (the dot character) com - I'll collect names and if I'm not going you might just get the honor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home