blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Posting Pics...

Anyone know a better/easier way to post pics to Blogger than Hello/BloggerBot? I like the tool, but my frustration is that it posts pictures as active entries. This means if I want to augment a post with a picture, I get an active entry in the blog - which I then wind up editing, saving as a draft, and then just using to copy the associated HTML and then pasting it into the REAL post. After which I trash the original picture-only post.

It would be easier if Hello either offered an option to post as Draft, or defaulted to it. I'm sure the reason they don't default to drafts is that its extra work for those who JUST post the picture.

If you know a streamlined way of doing this, please comment. I'd really appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home