blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Manipulating Space and Time...


Time Machine

Halley posted the other day about manipulating the timing of posts so they appear in a particular order. Hadn't thought much about that, but then today I actually READ my blog as opposed to just posting to it, and realized I have a couple of postings I made over the holidays that I stored as DRAFT and never published. GENIUS.

I think I'll go back and post and back-date them, rather than just tossing them into the bit bucket. I don't thin they wouldn't make sense posted ahead, so what the heck. I mean - you may only have a certain number of words in you in this world, and I don't want to waste any (grin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home