blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Costa Ricanese...

P9020188
Jungle Rules – 40 foot Gamefisherman

Sounds like I might have an opportunity to go back to Costa Rica this summer – early August, I expect.  I love it there.  Of course, its especially sweet to have a friend with the fishing boat there.  My friend Keith Carroll is having a new boat built and it will ship to Los Suenos soon, arriving before the first week of August.  Can’t wait – had a blast the last time and can’t wait to go again.

Fly Day 025
Keith, fighting a Pacific Sailfish
on the fly…

Here are a few pics of the “old” boat (called Jungle Rules), fishing and whatever… world class catch-and-release billfishing, about 30 miles south of the Nicaraguan border on the Pacific side. Amazing…

P1040047
Jungle Rules on the way to the fishing grounds…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home