blahgKarma

Random musings, observations, squeaks, whimpers and perhaps the ocassional rant. About what, I'm not sure.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Back in the Saddle. Sort of...

Back in town after a week’s worth of business travel.  I was in Wheeling, West Virginia for 6 nights, then Pittsburgh for a night and then home.  Except for Friday, where I was had virtually no Cell service (Yay!), although it worked well enough one evening for me to get bad news about a friend’s son who passed away.  That’s a shame.

I think I now have over 1700 items in my e-mail inbox, and probably have 10 VMs to return (including yours, Harry).  It was great not to be so plugged-in, especially this weekend when I intentionally ignored both phone and e-mail.  I’ll pay for that this coming week, I’m sure…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home